F My Personal Dreams By Hami Nur

Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Kamis, 29 September 2016

Nama : Hami Aziziyyah Noer

NIM : 1631011022
Prodi : Pend. Biologi

Topic                   : My Personal Dream
Main Ideas          : In my life, I have more dreams and I think this is a dreams high
Supporting Ideas  :
-        I want to be a millioner, because I want go to Makkah with my family.
-        I Want to be a ustadzah in the Islamic Boarding School.
-        I want to be a biology teacher, because I take direction Biology Education in University Muhammadiyah Sukabumi.
-        I Want to be a Succes people, in the world and hereafter.
-        I Want make my parents cry of happiness because I am success.

Dream High

I was born from simple family, but in my life I have more dreams, and I think this is a dreams high. First dream, I want to be a millioner, because I want go to Makkah with my family, build a amazing home, and round the world.
Second dreams, I want to be a ustadzah in Islamic Boarding School and I think this is so difficult for me, because I must deep Religious knowledge. Ustadzah is a my dream when I was  in high school.
Third dreams, I want to be a Biology teacher, because I very like biology lesson, I think Biology lesson make me to know nature and i take Biology education at University Muhammadiyah Sukabumi.
Fourth dreams, I want to be a success people, in the world and hereafter, Success in the world but not in the hereafter that is a loss.
And the last dreams, I want make my parents cry of happiness because I am successful, their sturggle for me will not replaceable by money.

Leave a Reply

Give your best Aspiration NOW ^^

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Four Team Timeless - coretanblogresti - Powered by Blogger - Designed by All of members group 4 biology education ummi -