F My Personal Dreams by Urif

Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Kamis, 29 September 2016

Name: Urif gunawan SM
NIM.  : 1631011019


MY PERSONAL DREAMS

*Main idea:
want a reliable play badminton

*Sporting idea:
1. Because badminton is my favorite sport
2. Badminton is my dreams from a child
3. Because my parent also supports what the my dreams
4. Because i want scent Indonesia a mong international


           My dreams is want a reliable play badminton, because badminton is my favorite sport. And also banminton is my dreams from a child, besides that parent also support what the my dreams. Perhaps with his powerfull i play badminton, i chould be an international athlete who could be the name Indonesia.

Leave a Reply

Give your best Aspiration NOW ^^

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Four Team Timeless - coretanblogresti - Powered by Blogger - Designed by All of members group 4 biology education ummi -